No product in cart
Terms & Conditions
Vitamins and Shakes
The term “Vitamins and Shakes’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Highgate Works, Tomtits Lane, Forest Row, RH18 5AT, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 10355308, VAT Number GB251549308. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please note that the information you input onto our website whilst checking out is safe with us and will not be sold to any third party bodies. Your customer data is very important to us and will be stored safely.
Here at Vitamins and Shakes we make sure that when it comes to entering sensitive information like your credit card details, we maintain the very best standards of protection. We have two payment options on our website, both will take you to secure and encrypted pages on third party websites. The third party websites are STRIPE GATEWAY and PAYPAL, both of which have the very best in security features. We also incorporate and use an SSL certificate on sensitive pages, like the checkout to ensure that your personal details are as safe as possible.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.